A girl’s gotta have goals, amirite? That’s why I’m going to follow the lead of Nicole from Writes Like a Girl and start sharing a list of monthly goals. I like seeing what people are up to, I like checking off lists and accomplishing tasks – this series is no brainer, right?
So let’s start with my small goals for June.
- Celebrate our second anniversary – Last year we really celebrated our anniversary in a big way in Jamaica. Not every year is a vacation year, but every year is a reason to celebrate.
- Get the house in order – Since the basement got tore up from the floor up, we’ve been living in quite the mess. You can’t move in our house without tripping over a box for Goodwill, a piece of furniture that’s on its way out or just general clutter. I hope to remedy that so we can get back on track with a clean(-ish) home.
- Add a few non-wedding items to my Etsy shop – I recently made a Golden Girls hoop for my shop, and I really love how it turned out. I hope to add a few more fun pieces like it this month. I want to shoot for four more, but I’d be happy with three!
- Visit La Crosse and Eau Claire – I’ve got friends up both ways with new homes (and one with a baby on the way!). It’s been too long since I visited, so I’m hoping to stop by and say hey all in one weekend.
- Polka at Polish Fest – My dad and I started going to Polish Fest together about ten years ago. Now, it’s a family affair and the perfect way to celebrate Father’s Day. I’m hoping I can con Michael into a polka before I stuff myself with too many pierogis.
Alright, folks! Let’s see how I do this month! I have good feelings about the fun stuff, and hopefully enough frustrated energy to accomplish the home stuff. I’ll see you back here in July with an update (and before that with other posts!).